Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello!

I've entered the world of blogging!! Oh, my!  I'm jumping in and will learn as I go.  I hope this will be a place to talk about scrapbooking, stamping, and paper crafting.  You might even find me talking about teaching, one of my other loves.  Currently, I'm on the final phase of reorganizing my craft room.  Today the shelves and curtains went up.  I really should paint, but I need everything to have a home first, so I'll know where it goes when it's painting time.  I know that sounds a little crazy, but I don't want too worry about sorting and stuff when it's time to paint.  I know that some of you know exactly what I mean!  :)  I am determined to be done by Sunday! I want to make something so bad!  I've seen so many great ideas that I want to try.  However, once I get started, I may never find time to do anything else!! I think that would be a good problem.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment