Saturday, July 23, 2011

Card Makin' Night

I have been making cards for several hours today.  I'm lucky that I can take pretty much as much time as I'd like.  I took a little break to watch My Pink Stamper LIVE.  Robyn and Karlee are a riot!!  I've been casing ideas today and putting my own twist on them and I actually made some cards on my own.  I've been making eight of everything so I can start to get ready for gift sets.  I haven't posted in awhile, because I re-bookmarked my blog and only bookmarked the reader portion.  Ho-hum...I got a couple of new Cricut Cartridges, so I'm anxious to use them in my DBHS scrapbooks for my guys.  The Old West is perfect for DBHS, because the alphabet that's included is totally the same lettering as the school.  There's a longhorn, but I"m going to pretend it's a Brahma! lol  Well, back to work...I'll post the pix later.

No comments:

Post a Comment