Thursday, July 14, 2011

I went shopping...

Well, I did some shopping this week and I'm super excited!  I finally got the Cricut cartridge, Create a Critter.  I've really wanted that one.  I got some googley eyes in different sizes to add to some of the finished products.  Of course I got some more paper; that's a necessity.  Most of my shopping was for little stuff, accents like hemp and bling.  Can you believe I even bought stuff for school already?  Moose Book folders...check!  I made a card on Tuesday.  I followed a color scheme challenge on SCS.  I'll post it here, because I can't figure out how to make the file smaller so I can post it there.  I'll figure all the "posting" stuff eventually.  Still no readers, but that's OK.  I'm getting things accomplished, because this blog is making me responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment